حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي شاغره هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
What is the Strategy & Governance Division?
The Strategy & Governance Division is the division that is responsible for creating cross sectorial strategies and governance plans going forward and setting the direction and identifying areas of focus for the implementation and delivery of initiatives. Working jointly with sector counterparts to plan for delivery, monitor progress and solve implementation challenges.
What you’ll do?
- Support the strategy management in developing the strategy and assessing the objectives achievement and impact realization
- Support in developing governance design and assessing the Implementation
- Utilizes data to identify and solve key strategic problems and provide insights to support decision making
- Work closely with other entities and departments to find solutions to strategic problems and ensure alignment with strategic direction and priorities
- Research, benchmarking and analysis for strategic issues and questions
- Analyze and draw insights from trends and patterns
- Manage and track planning processes and ensure they are timely, focused, and value addinng.
Who you are?
We always strive to create a creative environment that supports creativity and contributes to its growth by attracting the best talent with the following minimum requirements:
Your Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Information Science, Economics, Statistics, or any related field
- 7+ years’ experience in management consulting/ or strategy department
- Experience with strategy formulation and execution is must
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and quantitative skill
- Ability to analyze complex data and information and turn them into insights
- Advanced excel skills and proficiency in PowerPoint and building presentations
- Strong research, reporting and data visualization skills
- Able to work with cross-functional teams and have the maturity to interact directly with senior executives across departments
- High level of ownership
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Creativity and initiative